Brian’s Lecture Notes
Feel free to use any of the following for teaching purposes, but do not cite them in scholarly work. They should be considered notes not original research. Among other things, the citations are fairly spotty. In a couple of cases I've included the source code so you can edit the notes to correct mistakes and omissions, or to suit your teaching purposes.
- Probability in Philosophy (Lecture One, Lectures 2-3, Lectures 4-5). Slides for lectures on probability and philosophy that I gave at St Andrews in summer 2008.
- Scepticism Seminar. Notes for a graduate seminar on scepticism, Rutgers University, Fall 2010. I gave a lightly revised version of the seminar at Michigan in Winter 2012, and its notes are available here.
- Game Theory Seminar. Notes for a summer seminar on game theory, Arché, St Andrews, Summer 2011.
- Decision Theory Class (2011). Notes for an upper level undergraduate class on decision theory, Rutgers University, Fall 2011.
- Decision Theory Class (2016). Notes for an upper level undergraduate class on decision theory, game theory and voting theory, University of Michigan, Winter 2016. The LaTeX source files are available to anyone who would like to modify the notes for their own use.
- Epistemology (2015). A mid-level undergraduate class in epistemology at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, taught in Winter 2015. The Markdown and LaTeX source files are available to anyone who would like to modify the notes for their own use.